The United Teletech Financial Investment & Retirement Services program is offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). For more information about LPL Financial (LPL), please visit https://www.lpl.com/.
Our Investment & Retirement Services program, located at United Teletech Financial FCU, is designed to help you organize your financial affairs and plan for the future.
Through this program, you have access to financial management services and a wide range of products and services at one location.
Comprehensive financial management
Chris Gibardi, CRPC, AWMA
CRPC® conferred by College for Financial Planning
To request more information or a no cost, no obligation consultation at the branch most convenient to you, contact Chris Gibardi directly.
Chris Gibardi offers Virtual meetings (RSVP below), as well as in branch consultations. Contact him today to make an appointment.
[email protected] or 732-530-8100 ext 3406
Check the background of Investment Professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s brokercheck.
Virtual Meetings Series
Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan.
Social Security and Your Retirement
October 17th 6:00PM EST
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
October 27th 6:30PM EST
- Medicare basics and the differences between Parts A, B, C, and D
- Tips for choosing your coverage and enrolling in Medicare
- How to consider health care costs when planning your retirement income
The Return of Conservative Investing
November 1st 6:00PM EST
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What are the differences between CDs and annuities?
- What are the different types of annuities?
- How do you decide which conservative investment is right for you?
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. United Teletech Financial Investment and Retirement Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using United Teletech Financial Investment and Retirement Services, and may also be employees of United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union or United Teletech Financial Investment & Retirement Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.