United Teletech Financial is a not-for-profit financial cooperative serving our members and their families since 1967. Originally chartered to serve the needs of Bell Labs employees, membership to United Teletech Financial is now open to any person who lives, works, worships, attends school or volunteers in Monmouth and Ocean counties and portions of central Middlesex County.
38 Sponsor Companies
As a financial cooperative, United Teletech Financial offers many of the same services and products as banks, with one significant difference – we’re owned by our members. That means our earnings go right back to our membership in the form of better rates, fewer fees, and extra services!
- Value: Providing all customers and team members a unique value they can’t get from anyone else.
- Teamwork: Creating an environment where team members willingly help each other without hesitation to deliver on our promise.
- Respect: treating each other in a way we wish to be treated.
- Fun: Encouraging one another to enjoy the time we spend at work.
- Serving: Providing service that exceeds expectations.
- Sharing: Listening, teaching and giving of oneself.
- Succeeding: Striving to do better; to learn more and to help others improve.
- Integrity: Exercising good judgment based on corporate and personal values.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for decisions and actions so they support our core beliefs.
- Family/Self: Balancing our work and home commitments.
Team UTF at a Fulfill volunteering event
Team UTF packaging food boxes for a local food bank
Team UTF at the Fulfill headquarters (a local food bank)
Team UTF at a beach clean up event
Team UTF at a local high school discussing financial tips
Team UTF alongside one of our scholarship winners
Financial Wellness Consultations:2,043
U-WIN Money Saved :$154,640
U-WIN Prizes :$11,500
The members of the United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union held their annual meeting on April 25, 2022, virtually. At the meeting, Chair R. Kluin, updated the attendees on developments at the credit union and oversaw the election of board members to seats on the Board of Directors.
A. Weingartner and B. Dowd were re-elected with terms expiring in 2025.
Following the annual meeting, the board met and elected table officers for oversight of the credit union as follows:
A. Kluin, Chair
Hou, 1st Vice Chair
Mahoney, 2nd Vice Chair
A copy of the annual report can be found here.