The United Teletech Financial Investment & Retirement Services program is offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). For more information about LPL Financial (LPL), please visit https://www.lpl.com/.
Our Investment & Retirement Services program, located at United Teletech Financial FCU, is designed to help you organize your financial affairs and plan for the future.
Through this program, you have access to financial management services and a wide range of products and services at one location.
Comprehensive financial management
Chris Gibardi, CRPC, AWMA
CRPC® conferred by College for Financial Planning
To request more information or a no cost, no obligation consultation at the branch most convenient to you, contact Chris Gibardi directly.
Chris Gibardi offers Virtual meetings (RSVP below), as well as in branch consultations. Contact him today to make an appointment.
[email protected] or 732-530-8100 ext 3406
Check the background of Investment Professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s brokercheck.
Virtual Meetings Series
Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan.
Social Security & Your Retirement
July 11th 6:00PM EST
Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable educational seminar on this important topic at no cost and no obligation:
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
July 26th 6:00PM EST
You’ll find out more about Medicare rules and regulations and discuss the role they play in the process of retirement. You’ll learn the answers to your Medicare questions, including:
- Medicare basics and the differences between Parts A, B, C, and D
- Tips for choosing your coverage and enrolling in Medicare
- How to consider health care costs when planning your retirement income
Income for Life
August 9th 6:00PM EST
You’ll learn more about how to use annuities to help create a guaranteed income for life, including social security and your 401(k). You’ll learn the answers to your income for life questions, including:
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
The Three Transitions to Retirement
August 23rd 6:00PM EST
You’ll learn more about the transitions you will face during retirement and how you can better prepare for this new life. You’ll learn the answers to your Retirement questions, including:
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle, and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
September 13th 6:00PM EST
You’ll get a clear understanding of the different options available to you when you leave an employer and have an employer-based retirement savings plan account balance to consider, including:
- Four major options for retirement plan balances when changing jobs
- Pros and cons of each option
- How a Rollover works
- And more
September 26th 6:00PM EST
You’ll learn more about how retirement savers face new challenges and new ways to manage investment risk. You’ll learn the answers to your investment questions, including:
- What is traditional portfolio diversification?
- How has the investment landscape changes?
- How can you achieve your goals with the least amount of risk?
- How can new annuity options help you rethink diversification?
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. United Teletech Financial Investment and Retirement Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using United Teletech Financial Investment and Retirement Services, and may also be employees of United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union or United Teletech Financial Investment & Retirement Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.