Wednesday, April 11 2018
ACL Conference Room
Guest speaker J. Patrick Clunan*, Manager Learning Center/Columbia Threadneelde Investments, will cover the past and future of social security, how to apply, and some strategies for managing your social security income.
Join us as we discuss steps that you can take to protect against…..
• Background of Social Security and important terms to understand
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• Planning strategies to maximize Social Security income
• Planning for married couples / Divorced ex-spouse spousal benefits / Survivor benefits
• Forecast the health and future look of the Social Security system
*J. Patrick Clunan and Columbia Threadneedle Investments are not affiliated with CBSI or its representatives. Opinions expressed are those of the presenter and are not necessarily those of CBSI or its representatives.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.