Save Time With United Teletech’s United Access Checking Account
Your time is precious. That’s why we offer our United Access Checking, a completely electronic checking account, to our United Teletech members. With United Access, regain more time in your day while still focusing on your financial wellbeing.
United Access Checking’s Tech Features Save You Time
With United Access, there’s no need to visit a branch. Instead, everything you need to manage your finances is at your fingertips on your mobile device.
- Mobile banking and deposit: Yes, you can deposit checks and access your account remotely using our mobile app.
- Online banking and bill pay: Use our easy online banking system to view your account and pay bills electronically.
- Mobile money management: Want to learn how to better manage your finances? Our money management tool inside our mobile app can help.
Our United Access Checking account requires a minimum of $25 to open. Although there’s a monthly service charge of $10 month, it’s easy to waive. All you have to do is have $500 of incoming deposits each month or an average daily balance of $1,500.
Our United Access Checking account also offers other benefits, including:
- 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the United States
- Four starter checks
- Unlimited electronic transactions*
- Mastercard debit card with Mastercard ID Monitoring
**$10 Monthly branch access fee is charged if you perform one or more deposit or withdrawal transaction in branch
Why Choose a Checking Account With UTF?
As a not-for-profit financial institution, United Teletech is able to offer our members some of the best rates and checking account options available. We’re proud to serve all members who live, serve, worship, learn and volunteer in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex County.
We believe that everyone should have the necessary resources to reach their financial goals. That’s why we offer our members financial support via certified financial counselors to help you budget, pay off debt and more. Whatever your goals may be, we’ll help you get there.
Open a United Access Checking Account Today
If you’re ready to open a fully electronic United Access Checking account today, give us a call at 732-530-8100 or visit one of our convenient branch locations.